Our favorite congressman, Mike Doyle (D-PA), is also fed up with the robocalls telling him his car warranty is about to expire. For those keeping track, that’s two elected officials that these robocalllers have illegally called recently. If the internet doesn’t take them out first, hopefully our public servants will. Thanks, Kenneth!
Congressman Mike Doyle Is Pretty Much Done With These Auto Warranty Calls
By alexchasick May 8, 2009
- our pals to the north U.S., Canada Team Up To Fight Robocalls Together
- do not disregard this message Listen To This Creepy Robocall & See Why 750K People Want Free Robo-Blocking Tools
- let's try this again Anti-Robocall “ROBOCOP Act” Gets New Life In Senate
- a lotta ins... a lotta outs... a lotta what-have-yous 14 Excuses AT&T Gave Customers For Not Blocking Robocalls
- the robocall apocalypse 45 Attorneys General Agree: Phone Companies Should Give Consumers Ability To Block Robocalls