Our favorite congressman, Mike Doyle (D-PA), is also fed up with the robocalls telling him his car warranty is about to expire. For those keeping track, that’s two elected officials that these robocalllers have illegally called recently. If the internet doesn’t take them out first, hopefully our public servants will. Thanks, Kenneth!
Congressman Mike Doyle Is Pretty Much Done With These Auto Warranty Calls
By alexchasick May 8, 2009
- our pals to the north U.S., Canada Team Up To Fight Robocalls Together
- do not disregard this message Listen To This Creepy Robocall & See Why 750K People Want Free Robo-Blocking Tools
- let's try this again Anti-Robocall “ROBOCOP Act” Gets New Life In Senate
- more than just debt collection FCC Confirms: Entire U.S. Government Allowed To Place Annoying Robocalls
- robocaught Feds Shut Down Two Massive Illegal Robocall Operations