Our favorite congressman, Mike Doyle (D-PA), is also fed up with the robocalls telling him his car warranty is about to expire. For those keeping track, that’s two elected officials that these robocalllers have illegally called recently. If the internet doesn’t take them out first, hopefully our public servants will. Thanks, Kenneth!
Congressman Mike Doyle Is Pretty Much Done With These Auto Warranty Calls
By alexchasick May 8, 2009
- do not disregard this message Listen To This Creepy Robocall & See Why 750K People Want Free Robo-Blocking Tools
- our pals to the north U.S., Canada Team Up To Fight Robocalls Together
- make it stop FCC Plan To Let Phone Companies Block More Annoying Robocalls Moves Forward
- return of the robocalls Will New FCC Chief Undo Progress On Combating Robocalls?
- let's try this again Anti-Robocall “ROBOCOP Act” Gets New Life In Senate