You’re not getting the most out of your freezer, reports NYT. Have you tried freezing more food? It’s a two-pronged process – 1) Take raw ingredients you have too much of: freeze them. 2) Take stuff you’ve cooked: and freeze it. Remember that a full freezer is more efficient, fight freezer burn by double and triple-wrapping food, and don’t forget to label. Check the article for advice on strategies and tips for freezing various kinds of food.
Freeze Your Food To Save Money, Time, And, Of Course, Food!
By Ben Popken May 6, 2009
- junk food history 7 Things We Learned About The History Of The Slurpee
- salmonella enteritidis Aspen Foods Recalls 561,000 More Pounds Of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- crimes against cheese Exec Of Company That Sold Fake Parmesan Cheese May Avoid Jail With Food Pantry Work
- Here's some (kinda) free stuff To Make Up For Outbreaks, Chipotle Wants To Cater Your Super Bowl Party
- a pizza by any other name Whole Foods Recalling Frozen Pork Pepperoni Pizzas For Masquerading As Beef Pepperoni Pizzas In New England