You’re not getting the most out of your freezer, reports NYT. Have you tried freezing more food? It’s a two-pronged process – 1) Take raw ingredients you have too much of: freeze them. 2) Take stuff you’ve cooked: and freeze it. Remember that a full freezer is more efficient, fight freezer burn by double and triple-wrapping food, and don’t forget to label. Check the article for advice on strategies and tips for freezing various kinds of food.
Freeze Your Food To Save Money, Time, And, Of Course, Food!
By Ben Popken May 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Scientists Working Hard To Save Us All From Rapidly Melting Ice Cream Cones
- Aspen Foods Recalls 561,000 More Pounds Of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Whole Foods Asks Judge To Put The Kibosh On Lawsuit Over “Natural” Label On Baked Goods
- Would You Still Eat That If You Knew How Much Exercise It’ll Take To Burn It Off?
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?