You’re not getting the most out of your freezer, reports NYT. Have you tried freezing more food? It’s a two-pronged process – 1) Take raw ingredients you have too much of: freeze them. 2) Take stuff you’ve cooked: and freeze it. Remember that a full freezer is more efficient, fight freezer burn by double and triple-wrapping food, and don’t forget to label. Check the article for advice on strategies and tips for freezing various kinds of food.
Freeze Your Food To Save Money, Time, And, Of Course, Food!
By Ben Popken May 6, 2009
- a great hope is born Scientists Working Hard To Save Us All From Rapidly Melting Ice Cream Cones
- junk food history 7 Things We Learned About The History Of The Slurpee
- how to not suck From Bread Crumbs To Worcestershire Sauce: How Long Will All That Stuff In Your Pantry Last?
- grocery shopping Yes, You Can Use Grocery Coupons While Avoiding Junk Food
- shopping by the ton How To Not Suck… At Buying In Bulk