They say recessions are good times for innovation and a time to start your own business, and Justin Esch and Dave Lefkow are proving both true with their invention, Bacon Salt. Building from the simple idea that “everything should taste like bacon,” these two entrepreneurs quit their successful tech jobs and started their alchemical project out of their garage. By showing up at sporting events dressed as bacon and using Facebook and Twitter, they racked up 800 orders in the first week and sold out of Bacon Salt in 6 days. An inspiration for anyone with the entrepreneurial desire sizzling inside them.
Two Guys In A Garage Invent Bacon Salt, Quit Their Day Jobs
By Ben Popken April 23, 2009
- this world just keeps on giving Genius Scientists Have Developed Bacon-Flavored Seaweed Because Clearly That Is Necessary
- take me to heaven Scientists Tell Us What We Want To Hear: Your Overwhelming Love Of Bacon Might Be Genetic
- burgernomics The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- mississippi Mississippi Small Town Has The Bacon Bowl Blues
- breakfast is served McDonald’s Serving Aussie Angus ‘N’ Egg Burger To Customers Down Under