You might want to hum a little of the Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood theme song music as you click over to Boston.com to view these photos of what goes down at a Netflix facility. We like how they all wear red tees—they’re like Netflix elves merrily providing DVDs to the nation. (Maybe they just did it for photo day, though.)
Take A Peek Inside A Netflix Mailing Facility
By cwalters April 7, 2009
- family bonding 24+ Hours Of Thanksgiving Movies & TV You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- i'll be there for youuu Why Are The Netflix Episodes Of ‘Friends’ Shorter Than Those Included In My DVD Set?
- what's old is new again Vinyl Subscription Service Like The Netflix Of Records, But You Can Buy What You Get
- elbowing in YouTube Wants To Be Your New Netflix, Seeks Rights To TV And Movies
- binge bait Every Episode Of ‘Friends’ Will Be Available On Netflix In January 2015