Today’s “April False” post on the Consumer Reports Health Blog looks at six commonly held medical and health misconceptions. The only one I must take issue with is the one about baldness, because I am balding and I am not only a better lover, but probably the best lover. Otherwise, take a look and learn something new.
Consumer Reports Health Blog Debunks 6 Medical Myths
By cwalters April 1, 2009
- total recall How Recalls Work (And Don’t) And Why They’re All So Different
- paying more for the same GMOs? Lawsuit Alleges Chipotle Misleads Customers About Use Of GMOs
- not as private as you think Medical Data Privacy Laws Don’t Actually Cover Apps, Wearables, And Other Consumer Stuff
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: Doula Deductions, Pension Distributions, And The Sandwich Generation
- zinc Do You Have Cold Symptoms? Don’t Reach For Zinc