Today’s “April False” post on the Consumer Reports Health Blog looks at six commonly held medical and health misconceptions. The only one I must take issue with is the one about baldness, because I am balding and I am not only a better lover, but probably the best lover. Otherwise, take a look and learn something new.
Consumer Reports Health Blog Debunks 6 Medical Myths
By cwalters April 1, 2009
- not as private as you think Medical Data Privacy Laws Don’t Actually Cover Apps, Wearables, And Other Consumer Stuff
- Conflicting Protections Conflicts In Patient Privacy Laws Often Leave Student Health Records Vulnerable
- saywhatnow? Pepsi Is Planning To Launch An Organic Version Of Gatorade Next Year
- skeeterbeaters FTC Sends Warning Letters To Online Marketers Peddling Ineffective Zika-Prevention Products
- get well... pay more Why Emergency Rooms Are A Hotbed For Surprise Medical Bills