Best And Worst Used Cars Buying a used car is often the best choice for consumers. If well-maintained, it can be a good value and later models have many of the newer safety features as well. Consumer Reports has listed the cars with the best and worst reliability history in the 10 years (1999-2008) covered by their Annual Auto Survey.
- diy There Are Still Car Maintenance Tasks You Can Perform At Home
- Car shopping the the future? Fiat Chrysler Brands & Vehicles Make Poor Showing In Latest Owner Satisfaction Survey
- No Repairs Here CarMax Plays “Used Car Recall Roulette” By Selling Potentially Dangerous Vehicles
- Find Out For Yourself NHTSA Launches Online Search Tool So Consumers Can Find Out For Themselves If A Vehicle Has Been Recalled
- Infotainment New Car Infotainment Systems Will Cost You Once Free Trial Is Up