Best And Worst Used Cars Buying a used car is often the best choice for consumers. If well-maintained, it can be a good value and later models have many of the newer safety features as well. Consumer Reports has listed the cars with the best and worst reliability history in the 10 years (1999-2008) covered by their Annual Auto Survey.
More From Consumerist
- New Car Infotainment Systems Will Cost You Once Free Trial Is Up
- 10 Cars That Consumer Reports Says Are Not So Great
- Tesla Applied For A Dealership License In Michigan
- Senators Ask Automakers For Update On Cybersecurity Protection Measures
- Mercedes Pulls Potentially Confusing Ads For 2017 E-Class That Call The Car ‘Self-Driving’