Best And Worst Used Cars Buying a used car is often the best choice for consumers. If well-maintained, it can be a good value and later models have many of the newer safety features as well. Consumer Reports has listed the cars with the best and worst reliability history in the 10 years (1999-2008) covered by their Annual Auto Survey.
More From Consumerist
- CarMax Plays “Used Car Recall Roulette” By Selling Potentially Dangerous Vehicles
- 10 Cars That Consumer Reports Says Are Not So Great
- Mercedes Pulls Potentially Confusing Ads For 2017 E-Class That Call The Car ‘Self-Driving’
- Evenflo Car Seat That Reminds Driver Child Is In Car Is Promising, Not Perfect Yet
- Tesla Applied For A Dealership License In Michigan