Missouri’s Attorney General has won a $300,000 judgment against a telemarketer that violated the state’s do-not-call list. It is the third-largest award so far.
By alexchasick March 11, 2009
- let's try this again Anti-Robocall “ROBOCOP Act” Gets New Life In Senate
- lawsuits Supreme Court OKs Private Debt Collectors’ Use Of Prosecutors’ Letterhead To Make People Pay
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes J. Crew Ending On-Call Scheduling For Workers In Its U.S. Stores
- 25 helens agree... 25 Attorneys General Agree: Close Government’s Robocall Debt-Collection Loophole
- Paying Up Santander Bank To Pay $10M Fine Over Alleged Illegal Overdraft Practices