Missouri’s Attorney General has won a $300,000 judgment against a telemarketer that violated the state’s do-not-call list. It is the third-largest award so far.
By alexchasick March 11, 2009
- follow the money Report: Telemarketers Pocket Nearly 2/3 Of Charity Donations
- john from political opinions of america Telemarketers Accused Of Using Political Robocalls To Pitch Caribbean Cruise Packages
- have you considered a time-share? “Travel Club” Telemarketer Fined $2.96M For Robocalling Consumers
- don't call means don't call Dish Found Liable For Tens Of Millions Of Calls In Violation Of Federal Telemarketing Rules
- scamalamadingdong Telemarketer Penalized $3.4M For Scamming Elderly Into Paying For Unwanted Medical Alert Service