Missouri’s Attorney General has won a $300,000 judgment against a telemarketer that violated the state’s do-not-call list. It is the third-largest award so far.
By alexchasick March 11, 2009
More From Consumerist
- “Travel Club” Telemarketer Fined $2.96M For Robocalling Consumers
- Anti-Robocall “ROBOCOP Act” Gets New Life In Senate
- Don’t Pay A Telemarketer $500 Up Front For A Discount Travel Club Membership
- Supreme Court OKs Private Debt Collectors’ Use Of Prosecutors’ Letterhead To Make People Pay
- Feds Halt Tech Support Operation Accused Of Bilking Millions From Consumers