McDonald’s: Sales Of Cheap Food Are Up Our 8.1% unemployment rate has helped sales of value meals, chicken sandwiches and Egg McMuffins says McDonald’s. Their same store sales grew by 2.8 percent in the US. [Bloomberg]
More From Consumerist
- For Reasons Good And Bad, 2015 Was A Big Year For McDonald’s
- Dunkin’ Donuts Has A Plan To Compete With McDonald’s: Pointing Out That It Also Serves Breakfast All Day
- McDonald’s U.S. Sales Go Up For The First Time In Two Years
- McDonald’s Launching National All-Day Breakfast Menu That Includes McGriddles
- Could Avian Flu Hurt McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Plans?