My cousin was a manager at Commerce (before they were absorbed by TD). She said the founders knew about the vulnerabilities and didn’t care. “That’s why we have insurance.”
More From Consumerist
- Why Emergency Rooms Are A Hotbed For Surprise Medical Bills
- Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- Krispy Kreme Customer Says Video Shows Bugs Falling Onto Doughnuts Along With Glaze
- Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?
- 4 Things Former Wells Fargo Workers Revealed About Pressure To Meet Sales Goals