My cousin was a manager at Commerce (before they were absorbed by TD). She said the founders knew about the vulnerabilities and didn’t care. “That’s why we have insurance.”
- get well... pay more Why Emergency Rooms Are A Hotbed For Surprise Medical Bills
- rush delivery Woman Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Walmart Checkout Lane, Pays For Merchandise First
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- those aren't chocolate sprinkles Krispy Kreme Customer Says Video Shows Bugs Falling Onto Doughnuts Along With Glaze
- return to sender Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?