Economy Hemorrhaging Jobs. The nation’s unemployment rate climbed above 8 percent last month and the economy shed 651,000 jobs, says the Bureau of Labor Statistics. It’s the highest rate in 25 years, with 12.5 million unemployed. [WaPo]
- Who's More Likely To Default For-Profit Colleges Lead The Way On Loan Defaults: Report
- where's waldo freelancing now? Government Will Try To Figure Out How Many Americans Are Now Part Of The “On-Demand” Workforce
- Here's Your Degree and Lots Of Debt Student Loan Debt For Recent College Graduates Increases Again
- Getting To The Bottom Of It 25 Total Mitsubishi, Nissan Models Affected By Fuel-Economy Issue; None So Far In U.S.
- seasonal help Online And Offline Retailers Get Started On Their Seasonal Hiring