Yesterday we brought you the story of Vincent who got “gold misted” at a Chevy dealership. After his story went up he learned that his brother-in-law’s cousin works at a Chevy dealership and will get him the car he wanted. “Life is good :-)” announced Vincent.
Vincent To Get Car He Wants
By Ben Popken March 4, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- Family Gets Out Of Jeep, Watches It Catch Fire After Recall Repair
- Scammers Allegedly Rent Chevy Suburban From Enterprise, Sell It On Craigslist For $30K
- Lexus Will Experiment With No-Haggle Car Pricing
- 5 Things You Should Know About Uber’s Xchange Leasing Program & Its Costs