Yesterday we brought you the story of Vincent who got “gold misted” at a Chevy dealership. After his story went up he learned that his brother-in-law’s cousin works at a Chevy dealership and will get him the car he wanted. “Life is good :-)” announced Vincent.
Vincent To Get Car He Wants
By Ben Popken March 4, 2009
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- enterprising criminals Scammers Allegedly Rent Chevy Suburban From Enterprise, Sell It On Craigslist For $30K
- recalls gone wrong Family Gets Out Of Jeep, Watches It Catch Fire After Recall Repair
- helping or hindering 5 Things You Should Know About Uber’s Xchange Leasing Program & Its Costs
- kind of like a trade-in Man Puts Up Stolen Lexus As Collateral, Steals Mercedes On Test Drive