Yesterday we brought you the story of Vincent who got “gold misted” at a Chevy dealership. After his story went up he learned that his brother-in-law’s cousin works at a Chevy dealership and will get him the car he wanted. “Life is good :-)” announced Vincent.
Vincent To Get Car He Wants
By Ben Popken March 4, 2009
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- not for jerks Musk: Tesla May Eventually Use Car Dealers But Not Ones Who Have Been “Jerks”
- poking the beast Car Dealership Workers Demand Pizza Delivery Guy Return His Tip, And The Internet Is Displeased
- no freebies Police: Florida Man Interprets “Test Drive” As “Free $150K Maserati”
- enterprising criminals Scammers Allegedly Rent Chevy Suburban From Enterprise, Sell It On Craigslist For $30K