You know, bad corporate doesn’t excuse being rude to customers in the stores. After a friend relayed his story of being treated like a con man for bringing in a coupon in black & white (not a photocopy, just a black print), I haven’t bothered. There are plenty of acceptable subs I can pay a few bucks for without any hassle.
- surprise surprise Amazingly, Diners Didn’t Want To Eat At Toilet-Themed Restaurant
- don't be rude ‘Breaking Bad’ Creator: If You’re Throwing Pizza On Walter White’s Albuquerque House, You’re A “Jagoff”
- you must be new here Police: Etiquette Vigilante Attacked Taco Bell Customer For Burping, Not Saying “Excuse Me”
- fictional fisticuffs Pizza Hut Completely Screws Up Customer’s Order, Accuses Him Of “Getting Physical” With Driver
- excuse me Starbucks Apologizes For “Diabetes Here I Come” Message On Customer’s Cup