You know, bad corporate doesn’t excuse being rude to customers in the stores. After a friend relayed his story of being treated like a con man for bringing in a coupon in black & white (not a photocopy, just a black print), I haven’t bothered. There are plenty of acceptable subs I can pay a few bucks for without any hassle.
- excuse me Starbucks Apologizes For “Diabetes Here I Come” Message On Customer’s Cup
- the finest print Furniture Company Mocks Coupon Fine Print With Rambling 350-Word Disclaimer
- join the club Sam’s Club Forgot To Tell Some Employees About Their Clever Costco Promotion
- Taking a closer look Senators Ask For Investigation Into Possible Wage, Hour Violations By Wells Fargo
- epipen profits Mylan: Oh, Actually, We Make $80 Profit On Each EpiPen Before Taxes