You know, bad corporate doesn’t excuse being rude to customers in the stores. After a friend relayed his story of being treated like a con man for bringing in a coupon in black & white (not a photocopy, just a black print), I haven’t bothered. There are plenty of acceptable subs I can pay a few bucks for without any hassle.
More From Consumerist
- Starbucks Apologizes For “Diabetes Here I Come” Message On Customer’s Cup
- NY Times Claims Amazon Is A Cruel, Soul-Devouring Workplace; Jeff Bezos Disagrees
- Furniture Company Mocks Coupon Fine Print With Rambling 350-Word Disclaimer
- Sam’s Club Forgot To Tell Some Employees About Their Clever Costco Promotion
- Pepsi Selling “Pepsi Perfect” Collectible Soda On The Date Marty McFly Visited 2015 In ‘Back To The Future: Part II’