You know, bad corporate doesn’t excuse being rude to customers in the stores. After a friend relayed his story of being treated like a con man for bringing in a coupon in black & white (not a photocopy, just a black print), I haven’t bothered. There are plenty of acceptable subs I can pay a few bucks for without any hassle.
- cheerleaders Why The Supreme Court Suddenly Cares About Cheerleader Uniforms
- surprise surprise Amazingly, Diners Didn’t Want To Eat At Toilet-Themed Restaurant
- amazonian NY Times Claims Amazon Is A Cruel, Soul-Devouring Workplace; Jeff Bezos Disagrees
- one for the road Warby Parker Is Sorry About Your Stolen Car, Buys You A Beer
- don't be rude ‘Breaking Bad’ Creator: If You’re Throwing Pizza On Walter White’s Albuquerque House, You’re A “Jagoff”