I think I figured out why Sprint CEO is always walking around New York, looking in diners, and taking taxis. He’s looking for his lost customers. The black and white is because he’s sad.
By Ben Popken February 23, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Pulls Ad Featuring Customer Calling T-Mobile “Ghetto”
- Verizon’s “Can You Hear Me Now?” Guy Now Shilling For Sprint
- T-Mobile CEO Rips AT&T CEO, Asks AT&T Customers To E-Mail Him Their Suggestions
- Former JCPenney CEO: Should Have Stayed With My Plan Despite $6B Loss
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies