I think I figured out why Sprint CEO is always walking around New York, looking in diners, and taking taxis. He’s looking for his lost customers. The black and white is because he’s sad.
By Ben Popken February 23, 2009
- badvertising Sprint Pulls Ad Featuring Customer Calling T-Mobile “Ghetto”
- fired for fire? Meijer Store Greeter Claims He Was Fired For Leaving His Post To Help Customer Put Out A Fire
- super bummer Super Bowl Ticket Scalpers Need A Hug Because Nobody Is Making Them Rich This Year
- the doctor is in Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- episode 7: the empire gives up T-Mobile Claims “AT&T Dismantles Death Star” In Mocking Press Release