I think I figured out why Sprint CEO is always walking around New York, looking in diners, and taking taxis. He’s looking for his lost customers. The black and white is because he’s sad.
By Ben Popken February 23, 2009
- badvertising Sprint Pulls Ad Featuring Customer Calling T-Mobile “Ghetto”
- going after the competition Verizon’s “Can You Hear Me Now?” Guy Now Shilling For Sprint
- i blame carrie underwood Why Are Fewer People Watching The NFL So Far This Season?
- a game of phones T-Mobile CEO Rips AT&T CEO, Asks AT&T Customers To E-Mail Him Their Suggestions
- shoulda coulda woulda Former JCPenney CEO: Should Have Stayed With My Plan Despite $6B Loss