I think I figured out why Sprint CEO is always walking around New York, looking in diners, and taking taxis. He’s looking for his lost customers. The black and white is because he’s sad.
By Ben Popken February 23, 2009
- badvertising Sprint Pulls Ad Featuring Customer Calling T-Mobile “Ghetto”
- a dreamy deal Let’s Count The Ways In Which The NY Times’ Love Letter To The Comcast Merger Is Full Of Bull
- the doctor is in Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- test drives Sprint Also Launches Test-Drive Program, Sort Of
- the doctor is in Sprint Expands “Direct 2 You” House Call Service To Four More Cities