I think I figured out why Sprint CEO is always walking around New York, looking in diners, and taking taxis. He’s looking for his lost customers. The black and white is because he’s sad.
By Ben Popken February 23, 2009
- badvertising Sprint Pulls Ad Featuring Customer Calling T-Mobile “Ghetto”
- the doctor is in Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- super bummer Super Bowl Ticket Scalpers Need A Hug Because Nobody Is Making Them Rich This Year
- episode 7: the empire gives up T-Mobile Claims “AT&T Dismantles Death Star” In Mocking Press Release
- livery life Why Picking Up Extra Money Through Ride-sharing May Not Be So Wise