I think I figured out why Sprint CEO is always walking around New York, looking in diners, and taking taxis. He’s looking for his lost customers. The black and white is because he’s sad.
By Ben Popken February 23, 2009
- is that camera on? Uber CEO Says He Has To “Grow Up” After Being Caught On Video Arguing With Driver
- badvertising Sprint Pulls Ad Featuring Customer Calling T-Mobile “Ghetto”
- a dreamy deal Let’s Count The Ways In Which The NY Times’ Love Letter To The Comcast Merger Is Full Of Bull
- the doctor is in Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- don't you wanna get married? T-Mobile’s Parent Company Still Wants To See It Married Off To Someone Else