Sigh, someone get a school counselor. It’s two years later and Verizon still hasn’t mastered this whole counting thing. The telecom now believes that selling a $29.99 charger for $29.99 somehow equals a 25% discount. It doesn’t. It equals no discount. Verizon’s board should try this with C.E.O. Ivan Seidenberg’s salary. Pay him the same, but tell him he’s getting a 25% raise for his exemplary counting skills. (Thanks to Justin!)
Verizon Math: $0 Off Equals A 25% Discount!
By consumeristcarey February 21, 2009
- lost verizon That FiOS Expansion In Boston May Be Wireless, Not Fiber
- collector of '90s relics Report: Verizon Close To Finalizing $5B Deal To Buy Yahoo
- going after the competition Verizon’s “Can You Hear Me Now?” Guy Now Shilling For Sprint
- What's Another $20? Verizon Announces $20/Month Bill Increase For Few Remaining Unlimited Data Plan Customers
- A New Service Cometh Comcast Could Be The Next Company To Offer Cell Service