Consumerist is looking for a freelance Assistant Editor 5-10 hours/week to process our tipline, time of day is flexible, responding to readers and notifying the writing team of post-worthy stories. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the discipline to work remotely, possessing excellent writing skills, a thorough understanding of Consumerist’s style, ethos, and editorial direction, and a passion for consumer blogging. This six-month position, which can translate into posting opportunities, offers a very small stipend. Email your resume and a 500+ word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org on the following: Are consumers winning or losing the battle for better customer service? Support your thesis with stories and techniques from The Consumerist archive. Deadline: Feb 25.
More From Consumerist
- Our Picks From 2015: Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds
- National Epidemic Of People Shoving Meat Down Pants Is Not Close To Stopping
- Reminder: We Want To See Your Photos Of Kids Who Hate Hanging With Santa Claus
- Emails Show How Brown Mackie College Is Giving Students & Employees Bad News About School Phase-Outs