Consumerist is looking for a freelance Assistant Editor 5-10 hours/week to process our tipline, time of day is flexible, responding to readers and notifying the writing team of post-worthy stories. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the discipline to work remotely, possessing excellent writing skills, a thorough understanding of Consumerist’s style, ethos, and editorial direction, and a passion for consumer blogging. This six-month position, which can translate into posting opportunities, offers a very small stipend. Email your resume and a 500+ word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org on the following: Are consumers winning or losing the battle for better customer service? Support your thesis with stories and techniques from The Consumerist archive. Deadline: Feb 25.
- get your resumes ready Calling All Health & Electronics Editors: Consumer Reports Is Hiring
- Unholy Cheese Matrimony 7-Eleven Takes Doritos Loaded On Tour, Inflicts Them On More Cities
- prime time Amazon Jacks Up Rate On Prime Memberships To $99/Year
- complaint letters Here’s A Sample Complaint Letter For When You Don’t Know What To Say
- let's go down the shore How To Not Suck At Booking A Vacation Rental