Consumerist is looking for a freelance Assistant Editor 5-10 hours/week to process our tipline, time of day is flexible, responding to readers and notifying the writing team of post-worthy stories. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the discipline to work remotely, possessing excellent writing skills, a thorough understanding of Consumerist’s style, ethos, and editorial direction, and a passion for consumer blogging. This six-month position, which can translate into posting opportunities, offers a very small stipend. Email your resume and a 500+ word essay to email@example.com on the following: Are consumers winning or losing the battle for better customer service? Support your thesis with stories and techniques from The Consumerist archive. Deadline: Feb 25.
More From Consumerist
- Our Picks From 2015: Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- From The Heart Or Wallet: Get The Most Of Your Last-Minute Charitable Donations
- Government Will Try To Figure Out How Many Americans Are Now Part Of The “On-Demand” Workforce
- Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds
- Angie Of Angie’s List Defends Policy Of Removing Negative Reviews If Customers Get Refunds