Time wants to know who you think is most to blame for the current financial fiasco. They have a neat community polling application that lets you rate people by their guilt or innocence. Currently at number one: Phil Gramm, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee from 1995 through 2000. Congratulations, Phil! Or, not.
Who are the 25 People Most Responsible For the Financial Crisis?
By AlexJarvis February 13, 2009
- bank error not in your favor Former Wells Fargo Employees: Borrowers Forced To Pay For Bank’s Mortgage Delays
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- do not pass go... do not collect $124 million 14 Senators Agree: DOJ Needs To Investigate, Prosecute Wells Fargo Executives
- how far did it go? Senator Says Wells Fargo Fake Account Fiasco May Have Also Hit Small Businesses
- on the attack Lawmakers Introduce Legislation That Would Abolish The CFPB