Time wants to know who you think is most to blame for the current financial fiasco. They have a neat community polling application that lets you rate people by their guilt or innocence. Currently at number one: Phil Gramm, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee from 1995 through 2000. Congratulations, Phil! Or, not.
Who are the 25 People Most Responsible For the Financial Crisis?
By AlexJarvis February 13, 2009
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- alphabet soup The Consumerist 101 Guide To Understanding Your Financial Regulators
- bank error not in your favor Former Wells Fargo Employees: Borrowers Forced To Pay For Bank’s Mortgage Delays
- Givin' It Another Shot Senate Set To Vote On Bill To Refinance Private & Federal Student Loan Interest Rates
- Not Banking On Students Here Bill To Allow Students To Refinance Private And Federal Loans Dies After Senate Debate