Time wants to know who you think is most to blame for the current financial fiasco. They have a neat community polling application that lets you rate people by their guilt or innocence. Currently at number one: Phil Gramm, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee from 1995 through 2000. Congratulations, Phil! Or, not.
Who are the 25 People Most Responsible For the Financial Crisis?
By AlexJarvis February 13, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Bank-Backed Lawmakers Accuse CFPB Of Hurting Consumers By Trying To Regulate Payday Loans
- 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- What Would Destroying The Death Stars Do To The Economy In The ‘Star Wars’ Universe?
- Good Weather Means Bad Sales For Clothing Retailers, Great Sales For Consumers
- CFPB To Banks: Offer More “No Overdraft” Checking Accounts, Provide Accurate Credit Information