Time wants to know who you think is most to blame for the current financial fiasco. They have a neat community polling application that lets you rate people by their guilt or innocence. Currently at number one: Phil Gramm, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee from 1995 through 2000. Congratulations, Phil! Or, not.
Who are the 25 People Most Responsible For the Financial Crisis?
By AlexJarvis February 13, 2009
More From Consumerist
- For-Profit Colleges Lead The Way On Loan Defaults: Report
- California Senate Passes Bill Allowing Consumers To Fight Unfair Default Judgments
- 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- Data Shows Borrowers With Less Student Loan Debt More Likely To Default
- CFPB To Banks: Offer More “No Overdraft” Checking Accounts, Provide Accurate Credit Information