Time wants to know who you think is most to blame for the current financial fiasco. They have a neat community polling application that lets you rate people by their guilt or innocence. Currently at number one: Phil Gramm, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee from 1995 through 2000. Congratulations, Phil! Or, not.
Who are the 25 People Most Responsible For the Financial Crisis?
By AlexJarvis February 13, 2009
- holding them responsible Four Executives Fired Over Wells Fargo Fake Account Fiasco
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- bank error not in your favor Former Wells Fargo Employees: Borrowers Forced To Pay For Bank’s Mortgage Delays
- Not Banking On Students Here Bill To Allow Students To Refinance Private And Federal Loans Dies After Senate Debate
- Paying Up Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf To Forfeit $41M, Forgo Salary To Answer For Scandal