T-Mobile came in first in a J.D. Power and Associates study of cellphone customer care performance, with 755 out of a possible 1,000 points. Actually, though, all the carriers came in above the 700 point range except for Sprint, which was in the 600s. [RCR Wireless]
By cwalters February 6, 2009
- read the fine print Sprint Promises To Actually Cut Your Bill In Half This Time, Maybe
- no more contracts Sprint Will Stop Offering 2-Year Phone Contracts By The End Of This Year
- badvertising Sprint Pulls Ad Featuring Customer Calling T-Mobile “Ghetto”
- picking a fight Sprint Is Prepping To Start A Price War, But Will Competitors Take The Bet?
- ctia Why Won’t Those Jerks At Sprint Unlock My iPhone? They Can’t