T-Mobile came in first in a J.D. Power and Associates study of cellphone customer care performance, with 755 out of a possible 1,000 points. Actually, though, all the carriers came in above the 700 point range except for Sprint, which was in the 600s. [RCR Wireless]
By cwalters February 6, 2009
- read the fine print Sprint Promises To Actually Cut Your Bill In Half This Time, Maybe
- this is different Confused By All These New Unlimited Mobile Data Plans? Here’s What’s Up
- no more contracts Sprint Will Stop Offering 2-Year Phone Contracts By The End Of This Year
- bad luck What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- competition works AT&T Tweaks Unlimited Data Plan To Better Compete With Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile