It made me either want to buy one right away or drink a whole bottle of drain cleaner. I can’t decide which to do first.
By consumerist.com February 4, 2009
Tagged With: featured comment
- the past was terrible Great Moments In Badvertising History: Save Wives From Working, Doc Loves His Camels & Babies Guzzle Soda
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Bottled Water Expected To Outsell Soda For The First Time Soon
- food fads gone wild Whole Foods Apologizes For Accidentally Selling $6 Bottles Of “Asparagus Water”
- So Fresh and Clean Clean Is Tide Oxi Really The Super Cleaning Agent That The Blonde Property Brother Says It Is?
- potty talk Years Of Extreme Drought Forcing Texas Town To Consider Drinking Recycled Toilet Water