julie from TurboTax here. Your tipsters are correct. We have been working to resolve a network issue that caused intermittent delays and slow-downs for TurboTax Online today. We’re back online now. We apologize to our customers for the delay and frustration this has caused and appreciate their patience.
By consumerist.com February 3, 2009
Tagged With: featured comment
- grounded Southwest Getting Flights In The Air Again Today After Cancelling 700; Expect Big Backlog
- mea maxima culpa Delta CEO Apologizes For Massive Outage, Travel “Challenges”
- comcast outage Comcast Says That ‘Almost All’ Services Are Restored, Everyone Rejoice
- going nowhere fast Hundreds Of Delta Flights Still Delayed Or Canceled Today, Following Yesterday’s Outage
- fighting the cyber monday crowds Target Website Crashes, Spoiling Shoppers’ Cyber Monday