julie from TurboTax here. Your tipsters are correct. We have been working to resolve a network issue that caused intermittent delays and slow-downs for TurboTax Online today. We’re back online now. We apologize to our customers for the delay and frustration this has caused and appreciate their patience.
By consumerist.com February 3, 2009
Tagged With: featured comment
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Changes To TurboTax Lead To Consumer Revolt, Opportunity For Competitors
- bad news United Airlines’ Computer System Back Up, Delays Linger Nationwide [Update]
- press pause TurboTax Stops E-Filing Of All State Tax Returns While Investigating Fraudulent Activity
- apply egg to face Intuit Caves To Pressure: Offers Free TurboTax Upgrades, Will Undo Changes To Software For Next Year
- mea maxima culpa Delta CEO Apologizes For Massive Outage, Travel “Challenges”