The stage is set for truly the saddest year of Superbowl Ads, Cash4Gold has bought up a Superbowl Ad slot. Cash4Gold usually advertises on late-night cable TV. You send them your scrap gold, and they send you money. I can’t wait to see what they come up with. Probably they’ll just replay the same commercial. NBC also has two 30-second slots left for sale. Someone tell the Snuggie cult.
Sad: Cash4Gold Buys Superbowl Ad Slot
By Ben Popken January 29, 2009
- taking it very seriously Facebook Will Maybe Start Doing Something About Ads For Shady Clothing Sites
- That'll be $7.99 please Hulu Kills Off Free Streaming Service, Goes Subscription Only
- I trusted dennis haysbert Read The Fine Print: Allstate Safe Driving Bonus Checks Aren’t Available In All States
- more football for everyone NBC To Get In On That Thursday Night Football Lovin’
- Can You Believe A Talking Horse? Ad Watchdog Recommends DirecTV Cease 4K Claims