The stage is set for truly the saddest year of Superbowl Ads, Cash4Gold has bought up a Superbowl Ad slot. Cash4Gold usually advertises on late-night cable TV. You send them your scrap gold, and they send you money. I can’t wait to see what they come up with. Probably they’ll just replay the same commercial. NBC also has two 30-second slots left for sale. Someone tell the Snuggie cult.
Sad: Cash4Gold Buys Superbowl Ad Slot
By Ben Popken January 29, 2009
- no really this deal's for YOU Google To Start Doing Its Mega-Personalized Ad-Serving Thing On TV, Too
- brought to you by the letter $ Comcast Makes Money Off Everest University Ads, Even As Schools Are Being Sold Or Closed
- dude where's my commercial? Colorado TV Station Puts The Kibosh On First Recreational Marijuana Ad Amid Legality Questions
- beefs Sling TV Says Comcast-Owned NBC Stations Are Blocking Its Ads
- but wait there's more Cable Channels Speed Up TV Shows To Cram In More Ads