As an apology to the millions of consumers who had their credit card info stolen, TJX (that’s T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and A.J. Wright) is offering fifteen percent off all purchases in stores today only. We suggest that you pay with cash.
Sorry About That Data Breach, Here's 15% Off!
By alexchasick January 22, 2009
More From Consumerist
- TJ Maxx And Marshalls Are Doing Great Because Bargain-Hunting Thrills People
- TJ Maxx Parent Company Considering Opening Thousands More Stores
- T-Mobile, Experian Data Breach Exposes Personal Info For 15M Consumers
- Customers File Class Action Over Allegedly Misleading TJ Maxx Price Tags
- Noodles And Company Is This Week’s Luckless Winner Of Data Breach Roulette