It looks like after March 1, 2009 quondam Washington Mutual cum Chase customers won’t be able to get their FICO scores for free anymore through their bank. Those people in the picture look pretty excited about yet another WaMu feature being taken away. Woohoo, indeed. [Chase] (Thanks to Luke!)
No More Free FICO Scores For WaMu Customers After March 9
By Ben Popken January 16, 2009
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- out with the old in with the new Bank Of America Following Chase’s Lead, Joining Card-Free ATM Party
- fico ain't nothing but a number Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- full disclosure JPMorgan Chase To Pay $367 Million For Secretly Steering Clients To Investments That Benefited Bank
- out with the old in with the new Chase To Install Cardless ATMs That Offer A Variety Of Denominations