It looks like after March 1, 2009 quondam Washington Mutual cum Chase customers won’t be able to get their FICO scores for free anymore through their bank. Those people in the picture look pretty excited about yet another WaMu feature being taken away. Woohoo, indeed. [Chase] (Thanks to Luke!)
No More Free FICO Scores For WaMu Customers After March 9
By Ben Popken January 16, 2009
- just a number? Discover Giving Free FICO Scores To All Cardholders, But Are They Actually Useful?
- Free Scores And Higher Fees Citibank Raises Fees For Accounts, But Plans To Offer Free Credit Reports To Some Customers
- white house President Proposes New Legislation To Protect Consumers’ And Students’ Data
- Free Credit Score For You And You And You CFPB To Credit Card Companies: Put Free Credit Scores On Monthly Statements
- Credit Scores For All FICO Expands Program To Give Millions Of Consumers Free Access To Credit Scores & Reports