Add Alabama to the unpublicized states that are also participating in the Dell settlement. If your state wasn’t in the original list of 34 earlier this week, be sure to check your attorney general’s website just in case. [Alabama settlement info – PDF] (Thanks to Henry!)
By cwalters January 16, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Does Apple Owe Me Money In Their E-Book Antitrust Settlement?
- Verizon, Sprint Customers Have Until Dec. 31 To Claim A Piece Of The $158M Cramming Settlement Pie
- Online Charter School K12 Hit With $169M Settlement For False Advertising Allegations
- UPDATE: Ticketmaster Voucher Codes Vanish, Then Reappear
- DraftKings, FanDuel Ask Court To Overturn New York State Ban