By cwalters January 16, 2009
- Gettin' The Info Right Credit Bureaus Must Pay $6M, Fix Errors More Quickly Under 31-State Agreement
- a matter of antitrust Does Apple Owe Me Money In Their E-Book Antitrust Settlement?
- Apologize with flowers? FTD, Classmates Inc. To Pay $11M To Resolve Multi-State Allegations Of Deceptive Advertising
- Resolving The Complaint Lyft To Pay $300,000 To Resolve Claims It Illegally Operated In Some Areas Of New York
- well that's settled Verizon, Sprint Customers Have Until Dec. 31 To Claim A Piece Of The $158M Cramming Settlement Pie