Some citizens are more at risk for confusion during the digital TV transition coming up this February, especially senior citizens, who may experience debilitating Murder She Wrote reruns loss, as this humorous video illustrates.
DTV Transition Poised To Beffudle Senior Citizens
By Ben Popken January 14, 2009
- the very slow end of an era FCC Adopts Rule Saying Your Phone Company Actually Has To Tell You Before They Kill Your Copper Landline
- getting grandma online Comcast To Finally Start Including (Some) Elderly In Low-Cost Broadband Plans
- Getting To The Bottom Of It Did Wells Fargo Target Seniors? Lawmakers Want To Find Out
- not nice PA Judge Fines Verizon $3,750 For Leaving Elderly Couple Hanging Without Phone Service
- live programming in the back seat AT&T Working To Put DirecTV In Your Car