A few weeks ago I wrote a peeved post about how I was mad that ALDO wasn’t refunding my money after sending me the wrong pair of sunglasses, broken. Instead, they seemed to be giving a sucker’s prize of only free shipping. My finger was quivering on the chargeback button, I said. But thanks to a few of your comments, I realized that while their wording was unclear about what the next action was supposed to be, ALDO had approved my return, I just needed to either ship it back to them or take it into a store. I did the latter, and they processed my refund promptly. Hooray.
ALDO Refunds My Sunglass Money
By Ben Popken January 8, 2009
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- puppy scams Here’s Why You Should Meet Your New Puppy In Person First
- fedex error not in your favor Stranger Runs Up $856 On My FedEx Account, FedEx Won’t Help
- Taco bell Taco Bell Refunds Customer After App Billing Disaster Causes $210 of Overdraft Fees
- what free shipping? eBay Finally Working On Fix For App Glitch That Falsely Shows Free Shipping