The text reads: “Offer applies to items in this section/area only.” Thanks, Richard!
Someone Needs To Explain "Storewide" To World Market
By alexchasick January 5, 2009
- street fresh Subway Celebrates 50th Anniversary By Changing HQ Street Name To ‘Sub Way’
- clinging on to the past Google Fiber Finally Adds “Fiber Phone” Service For $10/Month
- mobile bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- bills The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Charter Cable Bill
- choose your own price adventure Everlane Presents Customers With Moral Dilemma By Letting Them Choose The Price On Certain Items