To crowbar open the pocketbooks of newly thrifty shoppers, carmakers are getting more creative. For instance, if you finance a new Hyundai after Jan 3 and lose your job, supposedly the car maker will let you return your vehicle, with no further financial obligation, and no damage to your credit. Intriguing, but definitely one to scour the fine print on.
Lost Your Job? Hyundai Lets You Return Your New Car
By Ben Popken January 5, 2009
- [not] pushing the brake Hyundai Recalls 305K Sedans For Brake Light Issues
- a door debacle Tesla Sues Supplier Over Falcon-Wing Door Misrepresentations, Demands For Payment
- arbitrating for dollars Strippers Say They Were Forced To Give Up Their Right To Sue Club
- Another Day Another Recall Hyundai Recalls 84K Genesis Vehicles Over Airbag Issues
- Electric Cars Are The Next Smartphone General Motors Unveils 200-Mile Charge Chevrolet Bolt EV