To crowbar open the pocketbooks of newly thrifty shoppers, carmakers are getting more creative. For instance, if you finance a new Hyundai after Jan 3 and lose your job, supposedly the car maker will let you return your vehicle, with no further financial obligation, and no damage to your credit. Intriguing, but definitely one to scour the fine print on.
Lost Your Job? Hyundai Lets You Return Your New Car
By Ben Popken January 5, 2009
- [not] pushing the brake Hyundai Recalls 305K Sedans For Brake Light Issues
- unobtainable deals Hyundai, Nissan Dealerships In Las Vegas Settle Deceptive Advertising Complaints
- paying the price Kia, Hyundai Agree To Pay $41.2M To 33 States & D.C. Over Fuel Economy Issues
- your mileage may vary EPA Wants Car Companies To Test Gas Mileage In Real World
- Another Day Another Recall Hyundai Recalls 470,000 Sonatas Because Engines Shouldn’t Contain Debris