To crowbar open the pocketbooks of newly thrifty shoppers, carmakers are getting more creative. For instance, if you finance a new Hyundai after Jan 3 and lose your job, supposedly the car maker will let you return your vehicle, with no further financial obligation, and no damage to your credit. Intriguing, but definitely one to scour the fine print on.
Lost Your Job? Hyundai Lets You Return Your New Car
By Ben Popken January 5, 2009
- today in badvertising Hyundai Will Review TV Ad Featuring Profoundly Irresponsible Driver
- unobtainable deals Hyundai, Nissan Dealerships In Las Vegas Settle Deceptive Advertising Complaints
- [not] pushing the brake Hyundai Recalls 305K Sedans For Brake Light Issues
- debris Hyundai, Kia Recall 1.2M Vehicles Over Engine Failure
- paying the price Kia, Hyundai Agree To Pay $41.2M To 33 States & D.C. Over Fuel Economy Issues