The New York Times has an article discussing Congressional proposals to limit executive pay. Although the financial industry may deserve a pay cap, the author argues, other industries would be harmed by a cap.
More From Consumerist
- How Much Does The Cable Industry Hate Two FCC Proposals? $22M And Counting
- The Cable Industry Is Either Incredibly Stupid, Or Thinks You Are Really Gullible
- Comcast: Data Caps Will Save You Money, Except You Won’t Actually Pay Less
- Twitter Reportedly Met With Yahoo To Discuss Possible Merger
- Another Broadband CEO Admits: Data Caps Have Nothing To Do With Capacity