The New York Times has an article discussing Congressional proposals to limit executive pay. Although the financial industry may deserve a pay cap, the author argues, other industries would be harmed by a cap.
- do not want How Much Does The Cable Industry Hate Two FCC Proposals? $22M And Counting
- boxed in The Cable Industry Is Either Incredibly Stupid, Or Thinks You Are Really Gullible
- not ready for prime time FCC Delays Vote On Set-Top Box Proposal
- "fair" is so relative... Comcast: Data Caps Will Save You Money, Except You Won’t Actually Pay Less
- bank error not in your favor Banks Urge Congress To Continue Renewing Their “Get Out Of Jail Free” Cards