The New York Times has an article discussing Congressional proposals to limit executive pay. Although the financial industry may deserve a pay cap, the author argues, other industries would be harmed by a cap.
- special report States’ Attempts To Reform Payday Lending Are Often Just Smoke & Mirrors
- wordplay is fun Comcast: We Don’t Have Data Caps, We Have “Data Thresholds”
- cap attack Does Net Neutrality Give The FCC Authority To Overturn Data Caps?
- unboxing Final FCC Set-Top Box Proposal: Free Apps And Integrated Search For All
- do not want How Much Does The Cable Industry Hate Two FCC Proposals? $22M And Counting