Pepsi is suing an Atlanta distributor for distributing Mexican Pepsi, sweetened with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, in the U.S.
By alexchasick January 3, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again
- Soda Makers Advertise New And Exciting Ingredient: Sugar
- Here’s What You Should Know About Philadelphia’s New Tax On Soda
- Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
- Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit