Pepsi is suing an Atlanta distributor for distributing Mexican Pepsi, sweetened with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, in the U.S.
By alexchasick January 3, 2009
- so long stevia Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again
- all natural Soda Makers Advertise New And Exciting Ingredient: Sugar
- right now Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
- philadelphia Here’s What You Should Know About Philadelphia’s New Tax On Soda
- this is how the lawsuit ends... Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit