Pepsi is suing an Atlanta distributor for distributing Mexican Pepsi, sweetened with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, in the U.S.
By alexchasick January 3, 2009
- #trendy Pepsi Introduces A “Craft” Soda Made With Cane Sugar
- getting exclusive Pepsi To Start Selling Naturally Sweetened Soda — But Only On Amazon
- sojourns in soda Pepsi Considering A Line Of “Craft” Fountain Sodas Made With Sugar
- so long stevia Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again
- all natural Soda Makers Advertise New And Exciting Ingredient: Sugar