–>Tipster David sends us that U-Verse customers are going to see a $5 spike in costs at the start of February. AT&T has yet to explain why, so I’m assuming it is Sith-related.
AT&T Raising U-Verse Rates Februray 1st
By AlexJarvis January 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your AT&T U-verse Bill
- AT&T Copies Comcast, Lets U-Verse Customers Pay $30 To Avoid Data Caps
- AT&T CEO Really Doesn’t Want To Hear Your Suggestions. At All
- AT&T Brings Back Unlimited Plans. What’s The Catch?
- 14 Excuses AT&T Gave Customers For Not Blocking Robocalls