The Chicago Tribune is reporting that yesterday’s post-Christmas sales were lackluster for retailers. We don’t know about the rest of you, but we were way too full of eggnog and cookies to actually get up and go shopping.
By alexchasick December 27, 2008
- what's it worth to you? Target Jumps On Gift Card Exchange Bandwagon; Offers Customers Less Than Cards Are Worth
- patting your own back Amazon: This Year’s Prime Day Was “The Biggest Day Ever” For The Company
- rival deal days Walmart Crashes Amazon’s Deal-Filled Birthday Party, Announces Its Own Mega Online Sale
- shocking totally shocking UPS Survey: Online Shopping Has Surpassed In-Store Buying For The First Time
- get'em while they're young Retailers Trying To Lure College Customers Now So They’ll Become Lifelong Shoppers