The Chicago Tribune is reporting that yesterday’s post-Christmas sales were lackluster for retailers. We don’t know about the rest of you, but we were way too full of eggnog and cookies to actually get up and go shopping.
By alexchasick December 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Target Jumps On Gift Card Exchange Bandwagon; Offers Customers Less Than Cards Are Worth
- Amazon: This Year’s Prime Day Was “The Biggest Day Ever” For The Company
- Predictions About Bad Weather Hurting Retailers Didn’t Come True At JCPenney
- Target Isn’t Going To Have Full-Service Grocery Stores, Still Wants To Sell More
- UPS Survey: Online Shopping Has Surpassed In-Store Buying For The First Time