The Chicago Tribune is reporting that yesterday’s post-Christmas sales were lackluster for retailers. We don’t know about the rest of you, but we were way too full of eggnog and cookies to actually get up and go shopping.
By alexchasick December 27, 2008
- appliance sales Demise Of hhgregg Means You’ll Buy Your Next Fridge From Best Buy
- what's it worth to you? Target Jumps On Gift Card Exchange Bandwagon; Offers Customers Less Than Cards Are Worth
- shocking totally shocking UPS Survey: Online Shopping Has Surpassed In-Store Buying For The First Time
- we're on to you fraudsters Three Return Scams Retailers Will Be Looking For This Holiday Season
- you're a mean one mr. kmart Kmart Ruins Christmas By Canceling Layaway Orders, Holding Onto Refunds