Enjoy the guest post stylings of intern Alex Jarvis today as Meghann and I attend a Columbia Graduate School of Journalism conference about the online consumer revolution. I’ll be a panelist in a discussion called “Are Consumers the Right Watchdogs?” I don’t think I’ll be letting the cat too much out the bag to say I plan on arguing that you most definitely are. Please help Alex out by sending lots of good tips to firstname.lastname@example.org!
By Ben Popken November 20, 2008
Tagged With: psas
More From Consumerist
- Can You Safely Wash Fine China In The Dishwasher? Maybe.
- Waffles Are Serious Business, So Which Makers Are The Best?
- After Third Death Linked To Toppling Dressers, IKEA Expands “Repair Program”
- IKEA Taking Its Time Providing Records Related To Massive Dresser Recall
- 5 Cold-Weather Grilling Tips For Your Super Bowl Party