Enjoy the guest post stylings of intern Alex Jarvis today as Meghann and I attend a Columbia Graduate School of Journalism conference about the online consumer revolution. I’ll be a panelist in a discussion called “Are Consumers the Right Watchdogs?” I don’t think I’ll be letting the cat too much out the bag to say I plan on arguing that you most definitely are. Please help Alex out by sending lots of good tips to firstname.lastname@example.org!
By Ben Popken November 20, 2008
Tagged With: psas
- Takin' It Out On The Consumer Whirlpool Threatens To Leave Energy Star Program If Class-Action Suits Continue
- fix this mess 5 Ways The FCC Has Failed Consumers (And One Way To Fix It), From A Former FCC Commissioner
- the scoop on poop What To Do With Your Pet’s Poop
- wedding week How To Not Suck At Planning Your Wedding, Part 3: The Costly Little Extras
- it has begun IBM Supercomputer Watson Thinks We Won’t Notice Robot Revolution If It Whips Up Its Own BBQ Sauce