Enjoy the guest post stylings of intern Alex Jarvis today as Meghann and I attend a Columbia Graduate School of Journalism conference about the online consumer revolution. I’ll be a panelist in a discussion called “Are Consumers the Right Watchdogs?” I don’t think I’ll be letting the cat too much out the bag to say I plan on arguing that you most definitely are. Please help Alex out by sending lots of good tips to email@example.com!
By Ben Popken November 20, 2008
Tagged With: psas
More From Consumerist
- Olive Garden Pasta Passes Sell Out In Under A Second — Were You Able To Score One?
- We Live In A World Where An Internet Company Can Charge $14 To Put A Message On A Potato
- I Signed Up For Samsung’s “Ultimate Test Drive” And All I Got Was A Defective Phone With No Way To Return It
- Waffles Are Serious Business, So Which Makers Are The Best?
- Can You Safely Wash Fine China In The Dishwasher? Maybe.