Enjoy the guest post stylings of intern Alex Jarvis today as Meghann and I attend a Columbia Graduate School of Journalism conference about the online consumer revolution. I’ll be a panelist in a discussion called “Are Consumers the Right Watchdogs?” I don’t think I’ll be letting the cat too much out the bag to say I plan on arguing that you most definitely are. Please help Alex out by sending lots of good tips to firstname.lastname@example.org!
By Ben Popken November 20, 2008
Tagged With: psas
- here's the beef We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather
- Who Needs Loans? From Ketchup-Tasting To Funeral Home Flirting, How Consumerist Readers Paid For College Without Loans
- it has begun IBM Supercomputer Watson Thinks We Won’t Notice Robot Revolution If It Whips Up Its Own BBQ Sauce
- the tipping point Would You Tip Your Lawyer Or Your Dentist?
- Takin' It Out On The Consumer Whirlpool Threatens To Leave Energy Star Program If Class-Action Suits Continue