No more DHL for you, America. They’re cutting 9,500 jobs and suspending domestic mailing operations. This leaves the shipping field back to UPS, FedEX and the USPS. However, you can still ship with DHL internationally from the US, so no need to fret that you can’t keep sending those care packages to Cuba and North Korea.
DHL Cuts 9,500 Jobs, No More Shipping Inside US
By Ben Popken November 10, 2008
- viral veracity UPDATE: DHL Did NOT Use Color-Changing Packages To Trick UPS Into Delivering Giant DHL Ads
- BLACK WHITE AND ORANGE OPS Mysterious Cargo Operation In Ohio Might Belong To Amazon
- Know Your Deadline Want Your Package To Make It Under The Tree? You Better Get Shipping Soon
- fedex error not in your favor Stranger Runs Up $856 On My FedEx Account, FedEx Won’t Help
- no drones yet Amazon Signs 50-Year Lease On Air Cargo Hub In Kentucky