No more DHL for you, America. They’re cutting 9,500 jobs and suspending domestic mailing operations. This leaves the shipping field back to UPS, FedEX and the USPS. However, you can still ship with DHL internationally from the US, so no need to fret that you can’t keep sending those care packages to Cuba and North Korea.
DHL Cuts 9,500 Jobs, No More Shipping Inside US
By Ben Popken November 10, 2008
- BLACK WHITE AND ORANGE OPS Mysterious Cargo Operation In Ohio Might Belong To Amazon
- Know Your Deadline Want Your Package To Make It Under The Tree? You Better Get Shipping Soon
- safety first Samsung Unsure Why Galaxy Note 7 Catches Fire, But Sends Fireproof Boxes For Returns
- cutting clutter FedEx & eBay Want To Help You Sell Your Unwanted Stuff (For A Cut, Of Course)
- up in the air Amazon Showing Off Its First Branded Freight Plane