No more DHL for you, America. They’re cutting 9,500 jobs and suspending domestic mailing operations. This leaves the shipping field back to UPS, FedEX and the USPS. However, you can still ship with DHL internationally from the US, so no need to fret that you can’t keep sending those care packages to Cuba and North Korea.
DHL Cuts 9,500 Jobs, No More Shipping Inside US
By Ben Popken November 10, 2008
- BLACK WHITE AND ORANGE OPS Mysterious Cargo Operation In Ohio Might Belong To Amazon
- Know Your Deadline Want Your Package To Make It Under The Tree? You Better Get Shipping Soon
- no drones yet Amazon Signs 50-Year Lease On Air Cargo Hub In Kentucky
- Delivery On Demand Amazon & DHL Testing Delivery To Customers’ Car Trunks
- stupid shipping gang A Single Camera Charger Shipped On A Pallet Looks Ridiculous