All around the world, people like us. To cement our global grip, however, you need vote for us as Best English Blog in the Deutsche Welle International Blog Awards 2008. Vote here.
- now what? 12 Countries Finally Reach Agreement On Trans-Pacific Partnership; Now Congress Gets To Fight About It Next
- hold on a sec Two FCC Commissioners Voice Concerns About Net Neutrality Proposal
- here we go again Final FCC Privacy Rule Won’t Ban Pay-For-Privacy, Will Require Some Opt-Ins
- uberpop Germany Un-Bans UberPop, Ride-Sharing Rolls On
- jedi sadly absent Congress One Step Closer To Granting Fast-Track Authority For Passing Mysterious Trans-Pacific Trade Treaty