Lifehacker has 10 neat IKEA hacks. That’s right, toss the manual and start making your own cool Scandinavian-infused furniture mods. In particular, I enjoy the tutorials on making an Allen wrench drill bit and embedding scrap bowls into your counter top. I remember reading one time on the IKEA hacker blog about how you could “make” a couch by binding together a series of the same chairs with plastic ties. That was pushing the bounds a bit, but most of these are straight-up useful, especially if you’re a nerd.
- just like the real thing Video Game Simulates The Singular Thrill Of Assembling IKEA Furniture
- settling up IKEA To Pay $50M To Families Of 3 Toddlers Killed In Dresser Tip-Overs
- i make my own ikea catalog at home Someone Made A Table Out Of The Pages Of An IKEA Catalog
- time is on your side IKEA Says You Won’t Lose Your Mind Assembling New Furniture That Takes Only 5 Minutes To Put Together
- you got your galaxy on my jyssen IKEA Releases Catalog Of Furniture That Will Charge Your Phone For You