Lifehacker has 10 neat IKEA hacks. That’s right, toss the manual and start making your own cool Scandinavian-infused furniture mods. In particular, I enjoy the tutorials on making an Allen wrench drill bit and embedding scrap bowls into your counter top. I remember reading one time on the IKEA hacker blog about how you could “make” a couch by binding together a series of the same chairs with plastic ties. That was pushing the bounds a bit, but most of these are straight-up useful, especially if you’re a nerd.
- total recalls There Were 3 Other IKEA Dresser Toddler Deaths Dating Back To 1989
- where's the info? IKEA Taking Its Time Providing Records Related To Massive Dresser Recall
- waiting and waiting and waiting IKEA Customers Continue To Report Issues With Massive Malm Dresser Recall
- meatballs IKEA Giving All U.S. Restaurants A Makeover Because Plenty Of Shoppers Are Just There For The Food Anyway
- anti-furniture toppling Safety Advocates Applaud IKEA Recall, Hope Consumers Return Or Anchor Dressers