These 12 ideas for converting shipping containers into homes are pretty cool, if not always practical or cheap. Our favorite is the one that’s probably among the most expensive to make, not to mention that added cost of relocating to New Zealand to get the awesome view. Runner up: Ross Steven’s three-story fortress built into a hillside (see page 2).
Make Your Next House A Shipping Container
By cwalters October 15, 2008
- food resuscitation 101 Make The Most Of Your Crockpot Leftovers With These 4 Tips
- until we meet again 9 Things To Keep In Mind When Storing Your Winter Clothes (In Case Winter Ever Ends)
- Skewing The Message Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?
- praise the lord and pass the ammunition TSA: Please Leave Your Ammo-Filled Bibles And Hot Sauce Grenades At Home
- how to not suck From Bread Crumbs To Worcestershire Sauce: How Long Will All That Stuff In Your Pantry Last?