These 12 ideas for converting shipping containers into homes are pretty cool, if not always practical or cheap. Our favorite is the one that’s probably among the most expensive to make, not to mention that added cost of relocating to New Zealand to get the awesome view. Runner up: Ross Steven’s three-story fortress built into a hillside (see page 2).
Make Your Next House A Shipping Container
By cwalters October 15, 2008
- how to not suck From Bread Crumbs To Worcestershire Sauce: How Long Will All That Stuff In Your Pantry Last?
- the bankrupt domino effect The Bankruptcy Of A Company You’ve Probably Never Heard Of Could Make Christmas More Expensive
- little free libraries City Calls Cabinet Full Of Books To Borrow A “Structure,” Makes Family Remove It
- on the ball Golfers Losing Their Minds Over Costco’s Kirkland Brand Golf Balls
- free hats Lululemon Sends Customer 19 Extra Running Hats, Lets Him Keep Them