This $10 silicone bib for babies is stain-proof and non-porous, and it forms a scoop (you might even say a trough) underneath baby’s uncooperative mouth, so that food items end up there instead of on the baby, table, floor, dog, etc. It can even be thrown in the dishwasher. [Cool Tools]
By cwalters October 14, 2008
- a great hope is born Scientists Working Hard To Save Us All From Rapidly Melting Ice Cream Cones
- dining with dogs New Yorkers Will Soon Be Able To Dine With Their Dogs At Restaurants With Outdoor Areas
- the scoop on poop What To Do With Your Pet’s Poop
- the future is here Meet The Anti-Gas Baby Bottle, The Smart Flower Pot & The $40 Web-Connected 9 Volt Battery
- safety It’s Very Gross And Very Dangerous When Dogs Eat Diapers
Previous Wireless Carriers Tell Senate: "Text Messaging Rates Have Dropped, And Your Queries Have Led To Lawsuits Against Us!"