This $10 silicone bib for babies is stain-proof and non-porous, and it forms a scoop (you might even say a trough) underneath baby’s uncooperative mouth, so that food items end up there instead of on the baby, table, floor, dog, etc. It can even be thrown in the dishwasher. [Cool Tools]
By cwalters October 14, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Scientists Working Hard To Save Us All From Rapidly Melting Ice Cream Cones
- Cold Weasel Salad Is Not A Thing, Not Even In England
- Amazon Planning To Sell Groceries, Diapers Under Its Private Label
- Can You Safely Wash Fine China In The Dishwasher? Maybe.
- Going To The Store To Buy Dog Food? You’ll Probably Pick Up Milk, Tuna, And Chocolate
Previous Wireless Carriers Tell Senate: "Text Messaging Rates Have Dropped, And Your Queries Have Led To Lawsuits Against Us!"