The expression on the little guy’s face in this banner ad seems say, “I’m gonna kick your ass unless you get some freakin’ life insurance.” Maybe even throw in a “sucker” at the end there. Seriously, what’s his deal? He’s sooo angry!
I Am Going To Kick Your Ass Unless You Get Life Insurance
By Ben Popken October 1, 2008
- I trusted dennis haysbert Read The Fine Print: Allstate Safe Driving Bonus Checks Aren’t Available In All States
- badvertising Bloomingdale’s Apologizes For Ad Suggesting You Should Secretly Get Your Friend Drunk
- what the what TPP: Leaked Chapter Shows Trade Agreement Could Have Big Effects On Drug Prices, Privacy
- data brokers Your Prescription Information Isn’t Really Private
- adrenaline gold rush The Cost Of A Life-Saving EpiPen Has Increased 400% Since 2007