There’s a gas shortage in Atlanta, GA, so consumers are using Twitter to help each other find gas. They’re tagging their posts #atlgas whenever they spot some and letting others know the price and location, as well as tossing out requests for information. The tag was created by Tessa Horehled who writes the DriveAFasterCar blog.
Desperate Atlantans Use Twitter To Find Gas
By Ben Popken September 29, 2008
- trust us... we're from kabletown If Comcast Is Going To Enforce Data Caps, It Has To Provide More Accurate Info To Customers
- looking for love Why You Should Go To Wawa If You Want To Fall In Love With A Stranger
- shiver me timbers Getting Cozy By A New England Fire Will Cost More This Season
- fire up the grill 5 Steps To Change Your Gas Grill Burner And Save Memorial Day
- A vegan car interior Tesla Unveils Vegan-Friendly Car With Synthetic Leather Seats