There’s a gas shortage in Atlanta, GA, so consumers are using Twitter to help each other find gas. They’re tagging their posts #atlgas whenever they spot some and letting others know the price and location, as well as tossing out requests for information. The tag was created by Tessa Horehled who writes the DriveAFasterCar blog.
Desperate Atlantans Use Twitter To Find Gas
By Ben Popken September 29, 2008
- brr... I Reported A Gas Leak To My Utility Company; They Took My Meter Away
- trust us... we're from kabletown If Comcast Is Going To Enforce Data Caps, It Has To Provide More Accurate Info To Customers
- up in your grill Give Your Gas Grill A Checkup Before Summer Begins
- driving dinosaurs USPS Trying To Finally Replace Old, Gas-Guzzling Fleet Of Delivery Trucks
- You're Too Risky Visa’s New Fraud Protection System Detects Credit Card User’s Risk At The Gas Pump