Lawmakers are hashing out the details of a huge taxpayer-funded bailout of Wall Street in an attempt to keep afloat the system of banks whose willingness to lend drives this economy’s growth. Constituents have flooded their representatives phone lines and inboxes with with their heated reactions. What do you think?(Photo: Getty)
Poll: Do You Support The Bailout?
By Ben Popken September 25, 2008
- Too Big To Jail Lawmaker Seeks FBI Files On Financial Crash; Wants To See Why No Bank Execs Were Arrested
- what price freedom? Free Checking Accounts Are Vanishing And Consumers Are Letting It Happen
- oh brother Happy Holidays: Target & Secret Service Investigating Credit/Debit Card Breach
- too big to fail Federal Judge: Government Didn’t Prove MetLife Is ‘Too Big To Fail’
- I want you to want me Why Does McDonald’s Have Such A Hard Time Wooing Millennials?