Lawmakers are hashing out the details of a huge taxpayer-funded bailout of Wall Street in an attempt to keep afloat the system of banks whose willingness to lend drives this economy’s growth. Constituents have flooded their representatives phone lines and inboxes with with their heated reactions. What do you think?(Photo: Getty)
Poll: Do You Support The Bailout?
By Ben Popken September 25, 2008
- Too Big To Jail Lawmaker Seeks FBI Files On Financial Crash; Wants To See Why No Bank Execs Were Arrested
- too big to fail Federal Judge: Government Didn’t Prove MetLife Is ‘Too Big To Fail’
- Know your risk Unregulated Preparers, Lack Of Disclosures & Costly Financial Products Put Your Tax Refund At Risk
- Easier to split the check? Apple Reportedly Exploring Person-To-Person Payment System
- thanks congress House Passes Bill Allowing Banks To Continue Using “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card