Lawmakers are hashing out the details of a huge taxpayer-funded bailout of Wall Street in an attempt to keep afloat the system of banks whose willingness to lend drives this economy’s growth. Constituents have flooded their representatives phone lines and inboxes with with their heated reactions. What do you think?(Photo: Getty)
Poll: Do You Support The Bailout?
By Ben Popken September 25, 2008
- a shadow of what's to come Trump Order Targeting Dodd-Frank Reforms Is Largely Symbolic, Still Cause For Concern
- Too Big To Jail Lawmaker Seeks FBI Files On Financial Crash; Wants To See Why No Bank Execs Were Arrested
- A Clean Slate Student Loan Forgiveness Plans Could Be A Victim Of Their Own Success
- too big to fail Federal Judge: Government Didn’t Prove MetLife Is ‘Too Big To Fail’
- I want you to want me Why Does McDonald’s Have Such A Hard Time Wooing Millennials?