Bank Of America’s site has been down for several hours today. Coincidence? Related to its purchase of Merill Lynch? Outcome of market turmoil? Uncertain, but it is certain that BoA customers can’t do any online banking right now. UPDATE: It’s back up, but so slow as to make it practically nonfuctional. [cNet]
Bankofamerica.com Is Down
By Ben Popken September 22, 2008
- Paying Up Santander Bank To Pay $10M Fine Over Alleged Illegal Overdraft Practices
- place your bets The Law That Allows DraftKings & FanDuel To Exist May Be The One That Comes Back To Bite Them
- the personal touch Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO
- stashing cash There’s More Money Loaded On Starbucks Cards Than Customer Deposits At Several Banks