Tonight’s premiere of “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia” is about cannibalism and hunting men for sport. The unfortunately-placed McDonald’s commercial halfway through the show featured a guy swinging a bat at his friend because he smells food, and then everyone else at the party swarming over the fallen friend to feast. Awkward!
By cwalters September 19, 2008
- free stuff McDonald’s Giving Away Free Coffee For Two Weeks
- Mascot Massacre Poll: Is McDonald’s New Happy Meal Mascot The Creepiest Fast Food Shill Yet?
- cringe alert Guy Stuck Forever With Video Evidence Of His Doomed McDonald’s Drive-Thru Marriage Proposal
- hey i know you 10 Fictional Brands Hollywood Loves To Use In Movies & TV
- makeover madness McDonald’s Is Sending Ronald McDonald To Work On Twitter In A New Outfit