Tonight’s premiere of “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia” is about cannibalism and hunting men for sport. The unfortunately-placed McDonald’s commercial halfway through the show featured a guy swinging a bat at his friend because he smells food, and then everyone else at the party swarming over the fallen friend to feast. Awkward!
By cwalters September 19, 2008
- The Difference In A Year For Reasons Good And Bad, 2015 Was A Big Year For McDonald’s
- no afternoon mcgriddle for you McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Is Bringing Back Customers, But Don’t Expect Full Menu Anytime Soon
- zzzzzzzzzzz JetBlue Installs Napping Pods For Weary Travelers At JFK Airport
- another meal deal Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- hey i know you 10 Fictional Brands Hollywood Loves To Use In Movies & TV