Tonight’s premiere of “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia” is about cannibalism and hunting men for sport. The unfortunately-placed McDonald’s commercial halfway through the show featured a guy swinging a bat at his friend because he smells food, and then everyone else at the party swarming over the fallen friend to feast. Awkward!
By cwalters September 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- For Reasons Good And Bad, 2015 Was A Big Year For McDonald’s
- McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Is Bringing Back Customers, But Don’t Expect Full Menu Anytime Soon
- JetBlue Installs Napping Pods For Weary Travelers At JFK Airport
- Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- 10 Fictional Brands Hollywood Loves To Use In Movies & TV