Passed by a WaMu on my lunchbreak as I wait to see if I will have jury duty – the place looked no busier than a normal bank during lunch hour. No runs on the bank here in Brooklyn so far.
By Ben Popken September 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 9-In-10 Big Banks Strip Customers Of Their Right To Jury Trial
- Taco Bell Refunds Customer After App Billing Disaster Causes $210 of Overdraft Fees
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- Banks, Retailers, And Phone Makers Each Have Mobile Payment Apps, Maybe Overwhelming Consumers