Passed by a WaMu on my lunchbreak as I wait to see if I will have jury duty – the place looked no busier than a normal bank during lunch hour. No runs on the bank here in Brooklyn so far.
By Ben Popken September 18, 2008
- justice is blind-ish 9-In-10 Big Banks Strip Customers Of Their Right To Jury Trial
- baby it's cold outside 3 Things We Learned About Delivering Pizza Above The Arctic Circle
- Taco bell Taco Bell Refunds Customer After App Billing Disaster Causes $210 of Overdraft Fees
- big deal Bank Of America Settlement Could Be Worth As Much As $17 Billion
- psa Amazon Can Charge Any Subscription To Any Card You Have On File If Your Primary Card Expires