I am secretly coveting this stuffed teddy bear that is also a cellphone. It’s called Kuma Phone. Price: $500. Conspicuous consumption has never been cuter. [Cscout Japan]
Teddy Bear Cellphone
By Ben Popken September 2, 2008
- shenanigans Boston TSA Agents Find Dozens Of Credit Cards Under Different Names Stuffed Inside Teddy Bear
- spy games Clothing Recycling Group Busts Collection Bin Thief With GPS Hidden In A Teddy Bear
- delicious battles Lindt Beats Haribo In Legal Battle Over Candy Bears
- FTD This FTD Flower Arrangement Says, “My Love For You Is Gnarled And Dessicated”
- run away if you want to survive New Teddy Ruxpin: Adorable Or The Blinking Demon Of Your Nightmares?