I am secretly coveting this stuffed teddy bear that is also a cellphone. It’s called Kuma Phone. Price: $500. Conspicuous consumption has never been cuter. [Cscout Japan]
Teddy Bear Cellphone
By Ben Popken September 2, 2008
- run away if you want to survive New Teddy Ruxpin: Adorable Or The Blinking Demon Of Your Nightmares?
- Not So Cuddly Bear Security Flaw In Fisher Price “Smart Toys” Could Have Left Info For Children, Parents Vulnerable
- pizza to the rescue Family Sends Pizza Delivery Guy To Make Sure Grandma Is Okay After Hurricane Matthew
- poof Verizon Wireless Agrees To Wipe Out Non-Profit’s $20,300 Data Bill
- so long & farewell Motorola Heading To That Cellphone Store In The Sky As Parent Company Lenovo Starts Phasing Out Brand Name