I am secretly coveting this stuffed teddy bear that is also a cellphone. It’s called Kuma Phone. Price: $500. Conspicuous consumption has never been cuter. [Cscout Japan]
Teddy Bear Cellphone
By Ben Popken September 2, 2008
- shenanigans Boston TSA Agents Find Dozens Of Credit Cards Under Different Names Stuffed Inside Teddy Bear
- spy games Clothing Recycling Group Busts Collection Bin Thief With GPS Hidden In A Teddy Bear
- Robo No More Robocaller Fined $2.94M For Ignoring Warning To Not Call Cellphones Without Permission
- customer disservice Domino’s Customer: I Wasn’t Trying To Get “Go F**k Yourself” Manager Fired
- run away if you want to survive New Teddy Ruxpin: Adorable Or The Blinking Demon Of Your Nightmares?