Stop & Shop is getting a makeover. The new logo features “a yellow bowl with three colorful halves that can be interpreted as bowls of fruit, bread or ingredients, the company’s spokesperson said.” She also said that the new logo “shows customers that we’re making changes and committed to providing great food and meal solutions at low prices everyday.” Meal solutions! Alright! That sounds delicious! [Boston Globe]
- more Soylent problems After Blaming Ingredient Maker For Customer Stomach Issues, Soylent Could Face Shortages
- nothing to see here Regulators Drop Probe Into Walmart’s “Made In The U.S.A.” Labeling After Designation Dropped From Website
- filtering access McDonald’s Starts Blocking Porn Access Over Free WiFi
- Promises Promises Promises Here’s A Bunch Of Stuff Companies Promised This Year, But Will They Keep Their Word?
- new kid on the block General Mills Calling Its First New Cereal In 15 Years “Tiny Toast”