Stop & Shop is getting a makeover. The new logo features “a yellow bowl with three colorful halves that can be interpreted as bowls of fruit, bread or ingredients, the company’s spokesperson said.” She also said that the new logo “shows customers that we’re making changes and committed to providing great food and meal solutions at low prices everyday.” Meal solutions! Alright! That sounds delicious! [Boston Globe]
- more Soylent problems After Blaming Ingredient Maker For Customer Stomach Issues, Soylent Could Face Shortages
- filtering access McDonald’s Starts Blocking Porn Access Over Free WiFi
- what's in your food Which Other Restaurants Have Dough Conditioner Azodicarbonamide On The Menu?
- Making Changes Subway Hoping A New Look Will Help Turn Things Around In 2016
- new kid on the block General Mills Calling Its First New Cereal In 15 Years “Tiny Toast”