We were talking about pay toilets and restroom policies yesterday, which we can only assume is what prompted reader Stephen to share this photo of a sign he noticed at a coffee shop in Denver, CO. Stephen thinks it’s a “real thirst whetter.” We couldn’t agree more.
This Coffee Shop’s Restroom Policy Is Extremely Subtle
More From Consumerist
- Target Will Have Private Bathrooms In All Stores By Next Year
- Target: Customers Can Use Fitting Rooms, Bathrooms That Reflect Their Gender Identity
- 4 Things We Learned About Working In A Poultry Plant
- Family Suing Burger King After Woman Suffers Seizure While Trapped In Burger King Bathroom, Later Dies
- Facebook, Reddit, Wells Fargo, Bank Of America CEOs Among Those Urging North Carolina To Repeal New Anti-LGBT Law