Watch out for fraudulent charges from Bestsmartstore.com on your credit card statements. Consumers are complaining about unauthorized charges for $4.95 or $4.99 for “e books” they never ordered or received. E-books are a favorite tool of online scammers as, if they ever got caught, they could just point to a few PDFs on their computer and say that’s the inventory of their legitimate business. If you get one of these charges, do a chargeback on the card and cancel the card immediately.
Bestsmartstore Is A Scam, Check Your Statements For Fake Charges
By Ben Popken July 16, 2008
- shutting down the scam Regulators File Suit Against Data Broker That Helped Payday Loan Scammer Bilk $7M From Consumers
- scamalamadingdong Fraudulent WEBLEARN Debit/Credit Card Charges Possibly Linked To Earlier “$9.84” Scam
- scamalamadingdong More Details Revealed On WEBLEARN Debit/Credit Card Scam
- scamalamadingdong Check Your Debit, Credit Card Statements For “BLS WebLearn” Scam Transactions
- work from home scams Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges