The WSJ Buzzwatch blog has a list of 50 things that are being blamed on the high cost of oil. Not all of them are bad, apparently my hometown of Elgin, IL is getting a new wind-turbine parts plant. [WSJ Buzzwatch via Kottke]
More From Consumerist
- Jimmy John’s To Stop Using Noncompete Clauses In Employee Contracts
- Free Shipping Not Actually Zero-Cost Or Zero Effort, And FedEx Wants Retailers To Pay Their Share
- Amazon Giving Dozens Of Brands Dash Buttons Whether You Want Them Or Not
- Philadelphia Asks Comcast Why It’s Not Treating Its Hometown As Well As Other Cities?
- Wells Fargo’s High-Pressure Sales Strategy Probed By Federal Regulators