Consumerist Editor Ben Popken (hey, that’s me!) talks about the grocery shrink ray today at 5:30 PM Eastern on WTVT-TV FOX 13 in Florida.
By Ben Popken June 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 2 Ounces Quietly Shrink Rayed From Economy-Size Bottles Of Shout
- Sargento Shortchanges Customers Who Prefer Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- SodaStream Dilutes And Shrinks Flavor Syrup Bottles
- Rare Grocery Growth Ray Sighting At Costco: Detergent Grows By 10 Pods
- Mustard Shrink Ray Squeezes Out An Ounce From Redesigned Bottle