First US Airways did away with snacks, then they added a $15 fee to check a bag, and now they’ll be charging $2 each for sodas, juices, bottled water and coffee in coach. Are you going to stand for this? Take our poll, inside.
Thirsty? US Airways To Charge $2 For Sodas, Juices, Bottled Water and Coffee in Coach
More From Consumerist
- 3 DIY Teeth-Whitening Solutions You May Want To Avoid
- Bottled Water Expected To Outsell Soda For The First Time Soon
- Norwegian Cruise Line No Longer Allowing Carry-On Beverages
- American Airlines Launches Real-Time Baggage Tracking Service For Travelers
- Why Your Airline Has To Make Sure Your Plane’s Coffee Maker Works Before You Can Take Off