First US Airways did away with snacks, then they added a $15 fee to check a bag, and now they’ll be charging $2 each for sodas, juices, bottled water and coffee in coach. Are you going to stand for this? Take our poll, inside.
Thirsty? US Airways To Charge $2 For Sodas, Juices, Bottled Water and Coffee in Coach
- Maybe Skip That 3 DIY Teeth-Whitening Solutions You May Want To Avoid
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes Bottled Water Expected To Outsell Soda For The First Time Soon
- water water everywhere Norwegian Cruise Line No Longer Allowing Carry-On Beverages
- grounded by grounds Why Your Airline Has To Make Sure Your Plane’s Coffee Maker Works Before You Can Take Off
- Paying Up British Airways, Lufthansa & Air France Fined For Treatment Of Disabled Passengers