First US Airways did away with snacks, then they added a $15 fee to check a bag, and now they’ll be charging $2 each for sodas, juices, bottled water and coffee in coach. Are you going to stand for this? Take our poll, inside.
Thirsty? US Airways To Charge $2 For Sodas, Juices, Bottled Water and Coffee in Coach
- take out the trash How To Not Suck At Spring Cleaning
- sugary taxes Soon-To-Be Proposed Sugary Drink Tax In Seattle Won’t Apply To Starbucks
- The Joys Of Corporate Marriage American Airlines, US Airways Merger Means New Policies, More Baggage Fees
- travel and tragedy What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?
- Maybe Skip That 3 DIY Teeth-Whitening Solutions You May Want To Avoid